NEW - Bleeding control pouch
The citizenAID team are excited to launch its BLEEDING CONTROL POUCH.
- perfect for responders who wish to have the citizenAID capability immediately to hand
- designed to be attached and worn on a belt
- place one in your glove compartment
- place one in inside an existing first aid kit to add a citizenAID capability
- follows the award winning system
1 x Instruction Manual - showing you exactly how to use the contents.
2 x Tourni-Key PLUS - stop life threatening limb bleeding with this.
1 x Sharpie Pen - write on your SLIDE handover card the information about your casualty.
1 x Trauma Shears - to cut clothing away so you can identify any bleeding
1 x 6” Trauma Bandage - to apply to a wound that needs direct pressure to help stop bleeding. Can be used dress a wound after a Tourni-KEY has been deployed.
2 x Gloves (pairs) - keeping you safe
2 x Gauze - to pack into a wound (Pack and Press) to help stop bleeding.
To buy one - click here